Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let's talk about potatoes.  I love them.  They're creamy, delicious and my kid loves them too.  We had a handful of new potatoes, so I was looking for something delicious to do with them and I've been wanting to try Pioneer Woman's Crash Hot Potatoes for a while now.

I cleaned them up a bit by spraying the pan with my Misto rather than liberally pouring oil into the pan.  I did the same to oil the patates themselves, sprinkled them with some salt and dried thyme - I have some chives in the garden, but I'm holding off on cutting them until the weekend for Easter Dinner - and baked them at 450* for 25 minutes.

Out of the oven:


What's that? You want to see them closer up?  I do live to please.


Were they good you ask?  What does this tell you?

Even the cat wanted in on the crispy action!


No comments:

Post a Comment