Friday, April 15, 2011

I realize completely that I've been slacking in the blogging department.  But, in my defense I have been working!

Now that the weather is starting to get a bit nicer, it's time to get outside and get a bit more active.  I fully plan on restarting Couch to 5K.  The problem is, none of my workout pants actually fit anymore... they all fall down.  So until I can get to Running Room to get some new running tights, I'll be taking nice long walks through the park while pushing a stroller.

Today I received my first Wanigan in about 2 years.  We used to get them when we first moved to the new house, but found that we were wasting so much food.  Now that we're back into eating clean, we decided to jump back on the wagon.  We get the Local Harvest Wanigan.  So for $25 we get all of this:


I have to admit, I'm most excited for Crunchy Bean Mix and Beets!

No comments:

Post a Comment