Sunday, April 17, 2011

I need a goal.  Something to work towards.  I've been really wanting to get back to running, and I think that if I realllllllly stick with it, I can do this.

I'm seriously considering registering to do the Disney Princess Half Marathon in February of next year while we're in Florida.  It's at the beginning of our vacation, so I can truly train hard for it before we go and not worry so much after it's done, because, well, it'll be done! I really want to do this.  It's a half marathon through the Disney Parks - it sounds fairly incredible to be and slightly surreal.

Every year there's a beneficiary - 2011 it was the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society; 2012 isn't announced yet and registration doesn't even open until June, so I have some time to make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment