Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Little Man and I have a playdate to go to tomorrow and I've been wanting to do some baking lately, so I pulled out my copy of The Best of Clean Eating Magazine and decided that today would be the day I make Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Holy Moly.  They are i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e.  






Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Best of Clean Eating Magazine

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup unsalted almond butter, stirred well
  • 3/4 cup Sucanat
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt
  • 3 oz dark chocolate (70% cocoa or greater), broken into small pieces

Instructions:

ONE: Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients until blended. Stir in chocolate.

TWO: Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.

Another photo to tempt you...

Try these!!! I think I like them more than regular Chocolate Chip Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment