Monday, March 28, 2011

Last July I had a moment.  A moment when I realized just how much weight I had gained.  I had a 1 year old and I need to be here for him.  Since then I've lost 43lbs.  


Recently I've been stuck in a rut.  I've hit a plateau.  No real weight loss and no initiative to be active.  I need to be accountable to somebody, so here I am.  Sadly simply chasing my (almost) 2 year old around the house and going on 'walks' with him just aren't going to cut it, since we usually just end up at the playground.


This morning I did Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown without considering the fact that I work tonight.  My legs now feel like Jell-O, but I do feel better.


So wish me luck on this journey - I still have a long way to go and I'm really hoping that amping up my clean eating and activity level will really help.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Lauren! So proud of you for what you've already accomplished and I know you'll keep making progress:)

    ReplyDelete